Hey Guys,
I hope you have all enjoyed your first week of Uni and are excited to get stuck into some great stuff this semester.
I thought I would take this opportunity to recap on our first lesson. So there was introductions all round. We discussed the unit outline, talked about what Fashion Communication means and why it is important in Fashion Design. We discussed using blogs as visual diaries for digital material and digital portfolio's and you all created your own.
I hope that you have all had time to have a look at the Ballet Russes website and are getting excited about the exhibition.
I can't wait to sift though all your blogs and see what exciting stuff you have all found.
Have a great start to the week and I'll see you all on Thursday in Canberra!
Later L.
Hi Lea,
ReplyDeleteI vaguely remember you mentioning one method of finding fashion blogs by searching through blogspot under a fashion category? I haven't been able to find how to do that, is it because I made this up and you said we could search google?
Thanks,
Julia.
Hi Julia,
ReplyDeleteMy apologies, I meant to search on Google. Just type in 'Fashion Blogs' and a whole list of them will come up. You will notice that a lot of them have the 'blogspot' URL attached to them. You can follow these blogs but do feel free to linking any fashion blog that you find interesting along the way. You can do this by adding the link to your post. (see at the top of the post box where there is the option for font, etc).
When you sign up to Blogger it becomes a lot easier to follow Blogger blogs.
Let me know how you go.
L
everyone, a good blog to follow is:
ReplyDeleteTHE SARTORIALIST
She is France based and focuses on runway and (mostly) street fashion. it has been translated into English so no worries for those, like me, who je ne parle pas de français (do not speak French. courtesy of google translator)